Thursday, February 25, 2010

oh. so. lovely.

I know I'm probably the last person to fall deeply, achingly in love with this movie, but please, tell me - have you seen Bright Star? Oh, no? Get up, then, you ninny, and go rent it. Right now.

It is, without question, one of the most beautiful movies I have seen in a while. Yes, it was nominated for a gazillion awards for costume design. But oh, you have to see them:






From the opening scene of the title sequence (which is now in my top three) I just held my breath the whole time - it was so tragic and romantic and lovely and heartbreaking. Sigh. Are you back from the movie store yet? Yes? Well, then shush. I'm watching it for the second time. :)

psst. here's the trailer. just for fun.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

so, now i have to go rent this.. is sounds perfect for me!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online