Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Karma is a you-know-what.

I apologize for my rather extended absense from the blospshere. I've had a little run in with karma, you see. Some of you remember the "MAN COLD" video I posted at the very beginning of this blog. Well, about 2 weeks ago, darling Shawn came down with a cough/cold. I may have made a few slightly disparaging comments about the fact that he was a little pathetic. I might have insinuated a little bit that he was being a (cough, cough) baby. It's possible I did those things. Well, needless to say, he did breathe on me, and I got KNOCKED on my ever-expanding pregnant hieney. I ended up being sick for LITERALLY two weeks. Fever, aches, chills, upper respiratory infection, sinus infection, you name it. I think I might have even deserved it. Sad, isn't it? I need to learn to keep my mouth shut!

Anyhow, here are a few of our last pics from NYC. What a great trip that was! In the meantime, the last two weeks have been pretty much same same at the Butler house. Everyone's had the cough and runny noses. Pleeeease...let cold and flu season be over soon!

Hey - I'm pregnant! I can stuff my face if i want to!:)


1 comment:

Sarri said...

Oh suck! I hope you guys stay healthy now. A sick houseful is NO fun!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online