Wednesday, February 27, 2008

On the Road AGAIN!

I know, I know. Everyone we talk to says the same thing - you're gone again? Yes, people. We cannot for the life of us figure out how to stay put. So we're in lovely, sunny, 70 degrees and SUNNY southern California. Although, the first two days we were here, I thought about calling up Ahhnold to get my money back. It rained like an April day in the PNW - buckets, and buckets, and buckets. I really just wanted to wear my flip flops.

However, the last few days have redeemed this place (somewhat. Now if we could only do something about all these other people!). I thought I'd post a few pictures of what we've been up to - lots of fun has been had all around. We did Legoland in one hour (yay for the FREE shopping pass), we took 10 kids under 7 to see the new U2-3D movie (8 of the 10 fell asleep halfway through - these kids have been to way too many rock concerts.) It was pretty awesome though - you felt like you were in the front row, which is an experience I doubt I'll ever be able to afford. All the boys (Evan, Jack, Dylan, Aidan, Shawn & Chad) had a big sleep-out in the cousins' backyard. They stayed up until one a.m. imitating coyotes, then got up at 6. Boy, I'm glad I was snug in bed at Nana & Papa's!


Jackson(superman), Titus(spidey), Aidan(knight), Beatrix(Princess) and Baby Lydia. What a night that was! Our friends the Bowmans have a housefull of fun - and one more on the way! Thanks for having us over guys.



Legoland - totally a boy's paradise. We did the quick and dirty overview - Legoland in ONE HOUR!








Storytime with Uncle Chad - all the mini-Butler boys actually sat still, at the same time, for a good 20 minutes!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online