Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fabulous Fathers

Just a few reasons why WE think he's a great dad...


What a great thing to be able to say thanks to the fabulous fathers in my life! I'm lucky enough to have a few - mine, my father-in-law, and of course the father of my three beautiful babies, and my best friend and husband. I am truly lucky to have them all! We got to spend Father's Day in a couple of special ways - first we were able to dedicate Chloe at church, and then we were able to spend the day with my mom and dad at the beach. Of course, being the Oregon coast, it looked like a beautiful sunny day, but was actually blowing at about 70 knots. The kids tried to fly the kite, and it just bent the wings on their dragon. But, we had fun anyway. We built a fire, Shawn surfed, we had a good game of whiffle balls, and a good wrestle in the sand, followed up by a yummy dinner at our favorite, the Pelican Pub. All around, a great day! Thanks, Shawn, for being an amazing Dad. You're always there, playing baseball, teaching them to surf, just putting time in. The kids are SO lucky they have a dad like you!



And of course, happy Father's Day to my dad. Not only was he an amazing dad to me, but he taught me how to pick out a great one for me own kids! I love you pops! :)


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online