Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stroller love...oooohh, pink!

So, I have a little thing for gadgets. You know, computers, phones, ipods, cameras - whatever. I come by this honestly, as I inherited it directly from my father. (Yes, Dad, don't try to deny it, Mr. "I NEED an iphone!:) For me that also translates into strollers. I love them. In my mind, the more the merrier! And they keep making newer, cooler, better ones every year. It's almost worth having...no wait. Momentary insanity there!

Shawn is continually perplexed as to why there could possibly be a fleet of strollers in his garage. He keeps trying to reason out how you could need more strollers than there are children. I calmly and kindly informed him that his question is as silly as asking why you would need more shoes than you have feet. YOU JUST DO. Jeeze. He's such a man sometimes.

Anyhow, I thought I had found the last stroller I'd ever purchase when we got our Phil & Ted's double. The thing is really a dream, and we've loved it hard for three years. We have barely glanced at the big, bulky single jogger or the old, semi-umbrella number in those years. But...

I wanted something girly, something cute...you know. So, yesterday I ordered the Quinny Zapp.



I'm already in love with it and it wont be here for 3-6 more business days! It's soooo pink and cute, and our carseat clicks into it, and check out how small it folds!



It also comes with it's own carry case that...wait for it...FITS IN THE OVERHEAD BIN ON THE PLANE. Seriosly. Shawn was sold when he saw that.



So we said goodbye to everthing but the phil & ted's (which is still the BEST double on the market in my opinion) and now we have exactly as many seats as we do children. Just don't expect the same to happen with the shoes.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online