Monday, November 3, 2008

Boo.


Thought I'd post a few of our Halloween photos - just in case you weren't sure, the character list is as follows:

Jackson: Darth Vadar. (Normally I hate store-bought costumes, but we had a costume crisis, and Target provided a Thursday night, 13-dollar fix. So.)
Aidan: Luke Skywalker. (In a costume I made for Jackson 3 years ago, when he wanted to be Obi Wan Kenobi. Luckily, Luke's outfit is strikingly similar. No changes necessary.)
Chloe: well, you'll see. What's a movie without a heroine/princess, after all?
Above, our happy pumpkin family.





1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh my gracious, I don't think there has ever been a sweeter Princess Lea (sp?)! Adorable. Absolutely adorable. And the other 2 aren't half bad looking either! Glad you all got to enjoy the fun day. We had visitors from Neverland at our house--Tinkerbell and Peter Pan.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online