Sunday, December 28, 2008

Paris, Je t'aime....

I know. I'm a horrible blogger. One month long absences are tres faux pas. And I do promise that in the next few days I will catch you all up on Thanksgiving, winter fun, snow-storms, long drives, Yosemite Valley's amazing splendor, and all such wonderful winter things. But first, I must share. My Christmas present. Paris. In June. To celebrate 10 incredible years. I was lucky 10 years ago, and am still lucky today. So I will catch up, I promise, but for the moment let me be. I'm practicing my French.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not jealous...I'm not jealous...I'm not jealous...I'm not jealous...I'm not jealous...I'm not jealous...

Ok, I'm a little jealous.

Shawn is the man! Great gift! So excited for you two! Maybe by then I will have time to come stay with Mimi and help with the kids!!! Just sayin'....

Tammy Williams said...

La où est la salle de bains? ("Where is the bathroom?")...hehee!

Congrats....should be a wonderful time together with your hubby. I am holding out for Italy on our 5th wedding anniversary =)

Tracy said...

That is so exciting! Merry Christmas to you!!!!

Jill said...

Jealous! Jealous! You are so lucky! Kudos to Shawn for an awesome year that he will probably never be able to top! ;)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online