Tuesday, October 13, 2009

harsh.

I know, I know. Once again, it's been a while. But this time I have a real, live, bad internet connection excuse. See, we were on vacay. In San Diego. And yes, they DO have internet in San Diego. But for some reason unknown to me, the router at my in-laws house HATED me, and only me. We're talking full on long-term feud, leave you out of the will, disgrace you in all possible public media outlets, Rosie O'Donnell versus Donald Trump hate. It never once in 10 days let me on the internet. Let me start by saying this: Internet, I missed you.

So I will be catching up in the next few days. Once I can tear myself away from google-ing all the things I thought of in 10 days. In the meantime, let me tell you about our transition home. Here's what we left:




Here's what we came home to:





I do love fall. I really do. But that transition was a bit.....harsh. Today, however, I got out my sweaters. And I was good.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

i was amazed at how fall arrived while i was away for 5 days too!! i.love.fall... :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online