Saturday, October 24, 2009

october.

see that book he's reading? that's stewart little. one of my all-time faves.
actually, MY copy.
like, from when i was 7. sniff. gulp. sniff. i'm fine. really.


October. It's been interesting for us. It started with a vacation, then a rainy homecoming, and then we got the sick. Like, I'm pretty sure it was THE sick. The SWINE FLU, people. And of course, it came right on the heels of vacation, and right as the Mister had to turn around the day after vacation and take off again. For a WEEK. Leaving me at home with three children who were off their schedule, sick with the flu, and generally just bonkers. And HOME. For a week. Dear school, I love you so much. Let's never be apart this long again, mmmkay?
It's a miracle I made it through without harming someone - myself, them, possibly random passers-by on the street. Although I do believe at some point I probably scared a few people with my crazy eyes. Anyhow. We did make it through, and then we got to get out and enjoy the fall sunshine a bit. I love fall. I really, really, really do. Shocking, I know.






this baby got her first pigtails. it's true. she promptly ripped them out and
threw the ponytail holders on the ground. but it was cute while it lasted!




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online