Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Treats for Mummy

So, since I just had a baby shopping for my favorite wardrobe items (jeans...jeans and more jeans, of course) is really about as much fun as shoving slivers of bamboo under my fingernails and then soaking them in salt water. For real. But, luckily, I stumbled upon Lost Button Studios while searching the internet for something totally unrelated. This is a handmade jewelry studio - a mom of two who is SUPER talented and makes some really lovely pieces. So, I decided to update my jewelry wardrobe a bit in this time of postpartum..ahem...rotundness. Is that a word? Anyhow, maybe the new bling will direct the attention upwards, away from the awkward, lumpy bits.

I chose a simple pair of hammered silver hoops


And then decided to mix it up with some cool square hoops. (Can you call them hoops if they're square? I don't know - I just call them pretty.)


Finally, I couldn't resist this antique key necklace. I love how different it is, all sterling silver, oxidized and then hand buffed. Love it. The tiny key is only 1 inch, and it comes on a beautiful long chain. Yum.



The coolest part about my order? Not only did it ship super fast, was beautifully packaged, and came with a free magnet, but Jessica (the designer) threw in these for free!



What a great find. This could be dangerous! Please check her out at Lost Button Studio, or take a peek at her blog as well!

2 comments:

Sarri said...

Drooling! So pretty!

jess said...

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so glad you like what you ordered...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online