Saturday, July 5, 2008

Under the Sea...



When we were at the beach last weekend for the surf contest, we got to take the kids to the Oregon Coast Aquarium for the afternoon. It was SUCH beautiful weather - we don't always get those kind of days on the Oregon coast. I love watching Jackson at places like this - he wants us to stop and read EVERY SINGLE piece of information on EVERY SINGLE animal. Aidan just wanted to know when we were going to get to the ice cream. :)

i love aidan's little profile in this one!







2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the new background! So much so that I went on the site and found one for me:) I have been looking but the other site I tried using gave my computer some sort of sickness (I think)...this one worked great...thanks;)

Tammy Williams said...

Hi Sarah. Nice to find your blog through Stacey's! Great pictures of the Aquarium. We have yet to go with the kids, but hopefully by the end of the summer we will get down there. Can't wait to see more posts:) Take care, Tammy

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online