Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Catch up

I'm catching up, a bit. I know I took a teeny hiatus after the California/Disneyland madness, but hello. Here I am, back and ready to rock. Oh, and ready to completely avoid the gigantic pile of clean laundry threatening to overtake my bedroom. And my bed. And my sofa.

Anyhoo.

Is there really anything better than sitting in a swing, feeling the breeze on your toes, watching your big brother and your daddy play catch? I don't think so....




Is there anything better than watching your biggest boy with a smile the size of Texas plastered across his face when he realizes he's the student of the month?


Is there anything better than those lashes? They get me every time...


I love this time of year. Easter reminds me of everything I have to be thankful for - new life, continued growth, a family that is whole and healthy, the sunshine, the daffodils....it is a time of year to rejoice.

Winter hits us hard around here, and there is a lightening of the spirit that comes with spring...

I will rejoice, and be glad.

1 comment:

Bill Wertz said...

I rejoice too, thanks for having kids. Can't begin to tell you how fortunate we are to have you a part of our everyday life. Thanks for the Easter spread as well. Love you.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online