Thursday, April 23, 2009

happy birthday, blue eyed boy!


We celebrated 4 years on Saturday. My littlest boy is almost 4. Seriously. Time just keeps flying by. Cliche, but so true. I've been in a CRAZY crafting/sewing/birthday party frenzy for the last week or so, which explains the lack of blogging. We wanted to give lil' Aidan the BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER since he's had fairly simple parties the last few years - and THIS was Jackson's fourth birthday:


When Aidan chose Star Wars (of course!) we knew we had to do something great. Soooo....here was the invite:




We decided to do a Jedi Training workshop with the kids, and all in all it was...well, pretty darn GREAT! Aidan was so happy, and once I finished sewing 10 Jedi capes, so was I. The best trick of the day, however, came when it was time for them to put their "training" to use - lifting a bucket with the "force." Little James (age 2.5) was pretty sure he was truly channeling the force to lift a bucket. It was great.

I can't believe we've had Aidan for four years. He continues to be an amazing, complicated, high energy, hilarious, laugh-out-loud funny kid. We are so blessed to have him!















1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my Gosh! Can I hire you to do my boys' parties?!? lol you are an awesome mamma! I bet he had a great time!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online