Thursday, January 17, 2008

Freedom!

YAY! I know this may not seem like that big of a deal, but today I had my PICC line removed. That is a seriously big deal in the life of someone who's had an IV tube sticking out of their upper left arm for the last four months! I am officially 22 weeks pregnant, I'm finally in the positive on weight gain (watch out world, here I come!) and all of this is just in time for our trip to NYC on Tuesday. FINALLY! This trip is 3 years in the making. For real. It's been rescheduled 3 times because of pregnancy or stomach flu. We are so excited to finally be going. Almost as excited as I was this afternoon when I got to take a shower and there was NO saran wrap involved!:) Thanks again to everyone for all the prayers, calls, and generally good thoughts surrounding this crazy pregnancy. Now we can focus on just bringing a healthy baby girl into this world. And also, I'm sure, on some SERIOUS shopping.

1 comment:

Sarri said...

Yahoo! I'm so thrilled for you and relieved that you are 22 weeks! Think pink- yay!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online