Monday, January 7, 2008

Seriously? Seriously.

So today was D-day - or should I say U-day, for ultrasound day. Seriously, I really went in expecting a boy. Griffin William was on his way - and I was ready and prepared to be raising a small army of Butler boys. What I was NOT expecting, was a GIRL. Yes, a girl. We hadn't really even hoped for a girl, except for secretly way deep down inside. So, we are now going to be parenting a girl. I'm pretty much preparing for our nursery to look like somebody threw up pink. Shawn's so excited to get rid of the TUBS of boy clothing we've been saving in the garage. The worst part? We have NOTHING in the way of girls names. Really, nothing. So we have some work to do! Here are some pics of the ultrasound. Seriously, a girl? Seriously.



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love your blog! Thanks for including me! Have you ever thought about becoming a writer?! Hee hee!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a baby girl!!! First one in the family! Lucky!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online