Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Denial Nesting (part two)

In one of my last few posts, I confessed that I've been nesting in all the wrong places (such as my car) which are not necessary to bring a new baby into the world. We've decided to call this "Denial Nesting" - as in, denial that our life is going to be TOTALLY discombobulated for the next six months to a year or that we should do something to get ready for it. So today, I continued my fine run of denial nesting - outside. Granted, it was a beautiful day. I decided to cut all of THIS back -



so my herbs and lavender might have a chance to grow back this spring. Much better, no?



I also pruned back all my roses, and swept the patio, and weeded. Seriously. While I was slaving away - oops, I mean enjoying my hobby of gardening - Jackson went for his own little adventure. He hopped our back fence, and went frog hunting in the wetlands behind our house. He had a great time, and came back COVERED in goopy, black mud. This is what spring days are made for!



These are what boots SHOULD look like...




If I can think of any more prjects to do that have NOTHING to do with having a baby in the next 12 weeks, I'll let you know!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online