Saturday, March 8, 2008

A little confused...

Here's a word for word playback of the conversation I woke up to this morning. Shawn, Aidan and I are laying in bed.

Aidan: Daddy, I'm wearing underwear.
Shawn: That's great buddy!
A: I have a penis.
S: Yes, you do.
A: And under that, I have another, teeeeeeny tiny little penis.
S: (Laughing) No, Aidan, those are your testicles.
A: No - I have another teeny tiny penis.
S: Aidan, those are your testicles. And stop squeezing them like that - someday you'll need them.
A: Will I need them tonight at Amy's house?
S: (Choking) NO! You most certainly will not.
A: Daddy, move your hand. I want to poke you on your nickles.

1 comment:

Valonda L. said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious. Could not stop laughing. Hannah was standing beside me, "What's so funny mom, mom, mom, what's so funny." She's still wondering.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online