Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cute baby bits

We had some good old fashioned rolling around on the bed with Miss Chloe after bath time tonight. She accomplished two big things today - first, she's learning to roll (with a tiny bit of help from daddy). Second, she managed to catch her own toes for the first time tonight - and I happened to catch it on camera! Yay for digital and yay for super cute, chubby, fresh from the bath baby parts!

working on the roll...

hair is looking pretty red...:)

cute feet

chubby arms...rosebud lips...

yummy baby belly

and we have contact! we've achieved toe grab status

and again...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this post. I reminds me of all the wonderful things about babies that I miss and that I look forward to when I have Grandchildren. There. I said it.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online