Saturday, September 20, 2008

This is how we do it...

This is what my kids do for fun. Seriously. Do you think they're okay? I swear they did NOT learn it from us...:)




The best part is that they actually stood there and took turns LETTING the other one tie them up. Did you see where I wrote "STOOD STILL?" That doesn't happen very often with Aidan, so maybe we should tie him up more often? Hmmmmmmm....

We kept trying to tell Jackson that when you get off your bike, you can take your helmet off. He's not quite remembered that on a regular basis...hence the helmet.

2 comments:

Stacey J said...

Hmmm.. I think they are on to something! Hah! Anyways, my friend Kristen from the Baby Steps blog I have listed, said to me that she really enjoys reading the "Three is the new two" blog that I have on my list, and that you are a great writer. I just thought I would share that with you. It always feels good to be complimented!

And Trav & I will be praying for sweet little Chloe.. Just so you know. Blessings, Stacey

Kristen said...

It's normal...well maybe not...but it might comfort you...again maybe not...to know the same thing goes on in my house. Except here it involves handcuffs and usually some form of a take down! ;-)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online