Friday, February 27, 2009

looking for a roomate?

I'm thinking about moving out. No, not really. But don't you ever wish for those days when you were carefree, coming and going as you please, no responsibility in the world but to leave your rent check on the whiteboard and make sure not to eat someone else's granola out of the cupboard?

Between the sick (and then well, and then sick again) kids, the laid out hubby and the teething baby, I'm ready for just a few of those days again. But then I'd like to come back. I'm pretty sure.

If I were going to move out, I'd like to move into here.

As an organizational system, only an nut-job would think this is effective. And as a serious reader (and re-reader) I'd have a fit if I couldn't quickly locate a book...by title, not by color. But MAN it looks amazing! If this were my house, some little hands would have come along about 5 minutes after this was finished, put something in the wrong place, and I would have had to lock them in the garage. Not to mention the white couch...

While I'm planning my escape, here are a few more places I wouldn't kick out of bed in the morning...



the following seen at Little Green Notebook
Ooooh, I'd feel tres francais in this one. I might even ride that darling bicyclette.

This might inspire me to cook....or drink wine. Or both.

Nighty night...

Well, maybe I'd bring the baby. Just so I could have this...

And i guess, if I'm going to bring the baby, I might as well just stay. They are pretty great, after all.


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online