Friday, February 27, 2009

Having a little work done.

As you see, I did a teeny bit of remodeling. I really wanted a 3-column format, but it was kind of a hassle to get. Especially since I refuse to pay somebody to design my blog. Seeing as how I don't make any money off of it or anything, it seemed like that might be a teeny bit....extravagant. So, I tried to figure out how to do it myself. It took a bit of time, and I'm still tweaking. But I think I like it. If you don't, that's okay. Keep it to yourself.

I also reorganized all my lists of goodness over there to the left, updated the header, added some new pics. Just a few things.

Speaking of things that are pretty, I stumbled across this artwork by Bueller Photography the other day and am officially in love. Check out the Etsy store here.






Chances that a few of these babies will be coming to live at our house? High. Very high.

The technique is something I've come across on a few different websites lately called TTV - "Through the viewfinder." It basically involves using a digital camera to shoot through the viewfinder of a vintage Duraflex camera. Here's a cool explanation. The results simply make me want to die. They are so dreamy, antique-y and scrumptious. If I had a vintage Duraflex camera and knew how to do this, I would. Until then, I'll just purchase.

3 comments:

Stacey J said...

I have to say Sarah, you did a very nice job with your "remodel". :-) And I also wanted to say that I read Matt, Liz, & Madeline too. What an amazingly tragic story, and what he is doing with it is admirable. Anywhoo. Still sorry about my kid. Not sure where she picks that stuff up. Next time I will make her wear the face mask..

Melissa said...

Don't you just love etsy?!?! It's really a time sucker for me, sort of like blog reading...

Sarri said...

I have been meaning to say that I am muy impressed with the new format! Learning html or whatever the H it's called- you are amazing! I keep telling Joel I want him to teach me htfg, but he just rolls his eyes!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online