Friday, May 22, 2009

It's coming....

Oh my gosh. I know. I get the LAME BLOGGER award for the year. But I promise, many updates are coming. Here's what I've been doing for the last few weeks instead of blogging: sewing, beach day, baseball practice, MOPS spa day, another beach day, baseball practice, sewing some more, mother's day tea, sewing, baseball game, baseball game, snack mom for baseball game, in-laws come to visit, sew a tiny bit more, two more baseball games plus pictures, plus throwing a ginormous first birthday party for one tiny, beautiful, hilarious little girl. And one beautiful afternoon at the zoo. Because we could. Oh, also, I had to take my computer in to be fixed. Guess what was wrong? Well, apparently you are not supposed to store 14,500 photos in your iphoto library. On your internal hard drive. Without backing them up, anywhere, ever. That's right, folks. We're talking 50 GIGS worth of photos. Needless to say, we were running a little slow and quirky for a bit. We're all fixed up now, with an external hard drive that holds 250 gigs, so it should take me a teeny bit to fill that up.

Photos to come. Promise. Now that I can actually upload them and all.

***UPDATE***
Wow. Yes, I have blogged my little fingers down to nubbins over the past couple of days. And I understand that all 3 of my loyal readers may not totally care about the minutae of the last few weeks, but this blog is also my own record - seeing as how I'm not, you know, scrappy. Or anything. So, if you're interested and yet don't want to bother to have to scroll ALL the way down the page - since I did just this week learn how to post-date my blog entries - ooooh, I'm so techie! - here are the links:

To Chloe, on her first birthday

Through the looking glass
Papa & Nana
Mama's Tea

We heart baseball
Rainy Saturdays
Beach Day
Jackson's school play

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love blogging? And I love your post-date option on Blogger! I'll have to check Wordpress and see if I have that option. Not that I have anything that important to post-date-blog about. Yet. Nora will be here in a couple months!

Linda

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online