Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We have a future in civil engineering (or, please support me in my old age)



Oh, the science fair. You have to love it. Although I did not take any photos at the actual fair (because we were managing three children, one egg drop project, and one extremely, um, wet project) I thought I'd show off what my 7-yr-old did with his grandpa in a day or so. Yeah, they're a pretty awesome team.

Jackson found the idea in a cub scout book that Shawn bought him a while back. And yes, I tried to talk him into doing something else (ahem, fingerprinting....lame, I know) because Shawn and I were going to Portland for the weekend. Pa to the rescue, of course. I think it turned out pretty great.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jack and Pa, You guys are sooo clever!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online