Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rockin' robins

Ooooh. Our baby robins are soooooo cute. Like, ridiculously adorable, baby animals at the petting zoo, kittens and puppies snuggled up in a ball cute. I love them. I know we haven't given an update in a bit, so I'm going to just do a chronological photo whatever to show you how stinkin' cute they actually are. Here we go.

In our last installment, they were merely pretty eggs.

June 25, the morning after our 11-hour flight home from Paris. (What? We went to Paris?)

June 25, afternoon. No more eggs! We have 3 babies, although they just look like a big blob. It's a very difficult angle to photograph!


June 26. Seriously, look at those crazy teeny beginnings of feathers. Adorable.


June 27. Our first sighting of eyes and beaks.


June 28. Seriously. Look at those tiny beaks.
June 28. It's been funny to watch this mama & papa pair feed their babies. I sort of know how they feel. As soon as you shovel the food in, they want more. And there's three of them, all screeching for their food at the same darn time! Poor mama.
June 28. Feed me, Seymour.
June 28.
June 28. Cute little balls of fuzz. Cute. Cute, cute, cute. I really think they are... you know, cute. Sorry if it's making you sick. But they are.

June 30. Just sleepin'. With my little head poking over the edge of the nest. No big.
June 30.
July 1. First glimpse of the black & white spotty feathers.
July 1. See above note about three babies screeching for food all at the same time. This looks just like 5:30 at my house every night!
July 1. Stretch that neck!


And that's all I've got for now. I haven't wanted to get in the way of the CONSTANT feeding - seriously, all day long the mama & papa are back and forth, back and forth. I'm planning a few more pics this afternoon, because the babies have gotten huge in the last few days. And I'm really hoping I catch their first flights. We'll see. Until then, I hope you enjoyed this cute overload. Cause I almost made myself a little sick, and I'm telling you, these babies are c.u.t.e. Toodles.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online