Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Making smart women everywhere wish they were dead.

Please, please tell me she's not pushing for the White House in 2012. I don't know what I might do.

Anyhow, one of my all-time fave magazines, Vanity Fair. Combined with one of my all-time fave hobbies - copy editing other people's publications and then feeling a deep sense of satisfaction. I won't even get started on what I used to do to the local newspaper in Bellinham while I was in high school. People might start to get the impression that I was wierd or compulsive or...anyhow.

I can't really begin to express how much I love this. Please read it. All the way through. And then try to stop yourself from poking out your own eyes with a dinner fork in your distress over the state of American education and/or politics.


2 comments:

Tracey said...

reminds me of the time I asked you to help Jacob with one of his papers for school and he came back to me in tears saying" SHE WROTE ALL OVER IT!!!!" not exactly what I had in mind :-)

Melissa said...

Please don't ever read my blog again. I'd like to still be friends. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online