Tuesday, July 28, 2009

summer = photos. photos. and more photos.

Mostly, that's because I don't sit down long enough to write anything. Partly, it's because all three children are home all. day. long. and my brain is turning into radiator fluid from listening to them screech at each other all. day. long. Also, partly, it's because my 14-month old went from crawling to walking a few steps to practically running in about three point seven days. So if someone could invent a way for me to 1) take a shower and then 2) think my blog entries out in the shower (what? I never do that...barely ever.) and then 3) automatically beam them to a thought recognition device implanted in my laptop while simultaneously putting two children in time-out, keeping one small child from shoving her fingers in the (non-babyproofed) electric sockets, and resisting the urge to start drinking at 10 in the morning, let me know. Maybe you'll get more than pictures.

In the meantime, here are some pictures. Enjoy.








1 comment:

Tracy said...

Love seeing pics of your kiddos..and you too:) We are really looking forward to seeing your parents in a few weeks! It must be crazy to have a house full of kids...but just think...at least they can entertain eachother, even if that entertainment = yelling at eachother:) Kai has come up to me 10 times in the last 1/2 hour asking me to look at his Thomas train...really? it hasn't changed since the last time I looked at it, but okay...he needs a sibling! (not going to happen, by the way)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online