Tuesday, November 10, 2009

fancy clothes and a new purse.

She's such a girl. She wanted a purse. She dragged mine all around the house for a few days. We went to the store to buy one. They were all so......ugly. And plastic. And ugly. So I made her one! I think it turned out smashingly. And I think she agrees. I used the pattern for the simple tote in Bend the Rules Sewing. Fab, and easy.






Also, she keeps getting new dresses. It's just that she can walk around in them now, and it's cute, and she asks for them so nicely. "Pretty pretty, mama?" Could you say no to that? Apparently, none of us can. Even her Nana, who gave her this little ensemble. Could it be cuter? Have you checked out Tea Collection? You'll die. I'm not kidding. You'll fall over and die of a heart attack from sheer cuteness overload. Don't blame me. I warned you.



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online