Monday, November 23, 2009

Where'd November go again?

Well.
Evidently the last month (or two!) has gone by, and I sort of forgot to blog about it. Ooops. It's been a tad busy, to say the least. We've still not posted about our trip to San Diego, Halloween, various fall events, and oh yes - my parents moved to Hawaii. Last weekend. And that's pretty much all I'm going to say about that, because it's not really something I'm processing right now.

Denial. It's not just a river in Egypt, so I've heard.

So here's what I'm going to do. I've done it before, I'll probably do it again. I'm going to do a catch up post, with links to the posts I missed. Just click on the title, it'll jump you right to that post. Cause I know you're dying to sit and read my blog posts all afternoon.

11.11.09
beach baptism & bonfire.
11.10.09
fancy clothes and a new purse.
11.01.09
hallow'een.
10.24.09
october.
10.7.09
san diego roundup.
10.5.09
anticipation.
beaching.

So, this catches me up through mid-november. Which is aproximately the last time I downloaded my pictures. Seriously. So I'll catch up from here. In my spare time!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online