Saturday, January 31, 2009

(Mostly) Finished Projects

It's been a week of crazy busy activity around the Butler household. We finally hired a painter to finish all the things we couldn't. Chloe's room, for instance, which we meant to paint before she was, you know, born. It felt a teeny bit pathetic to have them finish in ONE MORNING what we've been procrastinating for 10 months, but hey, you do what you can, you know? We also had them do our living/dining room and all the trim on our house. It turned out great, and we're so satisfied to have some projects completed.

We also got all the finishing touches done on my sewing room - and for my first project, I made a great little dust cover for my machine. I'm so excited and inspired - if only there were more hours in the day! Anyhow, photos follow. Enjoy!


Chloe's room


Close up of her bedding - handmade by our awesome friend Theresa.


Sewing table


Workspace - cutting table, storage, etc.


sewing machine cover


oh yes, it's reversible!


my fabric stash, or as shawn refers to it, the money pit.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online