Friday, December 25, 2009

it's european.

So, technically, this photo should have gone in with the previous post. HOWEVER. I felt it necessitated it's own post.


Ummmm, yeah. Because mister? It's not enough that you're wearing a speedo in the first place. Or that you're still wearing it at the top of the hill, FAR AWAY from the water. Or that you're standing by the stroller while whatever woman you procreated with goes to the bathroom or whatever - she obviously doesn't care enough to tell you to PUT ON SOME SHORTS. But really, really. The propped up leg? That's the BEST POSE YOU COULD STRIKE? IN YOUR SPEEDO? And p.s. - I think your fanny pack is getting damp.

And just for the record - yes, that is my shoulder in the lower left corner. Because I forced my husband to act like he was taking my picture, to get this shot. Obviously, he could be more convincing, seeing as how the GUY IS LOOKING STRAIGHT AT THE CAMERA. Because we're all about the subtlety.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

OMG.. I love your need to not only take this picture and capture the image for you.. but how you insist that we all need to "enjoy" it with you all. looks like you all are having a great time. about the same weather here... hahaha.

Melissa said...

PLEASE tell me he's sticking around till March....

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online