Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall bike ride

We took a bike ride the other day, seeing as how it was GLORIOUS outside. Have I mentioned that I love fall? Aidan was a trooper - he pooped out about 10 minutes in, but hung in there (with a few pushes from mom) for a good 20 more minutes. Chloe took her first ride in the big girl stroller, and she was even happy for about 20 minutes! Of course, by the time we pulled back into the garage, Aidan was whining, Chloe was screaming, and I was ready for a cocktail. Did I mention it was only like 4:15?








When we got home, this is what we saw in our outside our sliding door.



Have I mentioned how much I love fall? :)
Coming soon - pumpkin patch, pinot noir crush, and Chloe at 4 weeks post-op.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online