Thursday, October 9, 2008

I. heart. fall.

Here are just a few reasons why fall really is my most favorite of seasons.

1. My yummy new purple sweater.



2. Buckle my shoe



3. Walking Third St. with my baby, my coffee, and my mamacita, in perfect crisp weather.

4. New orange scarf/wrap, (from Ross Dress for Less!)



5. Not feeling guilty about staying inside and sewing.

6. Soup. yum.

7. Great Harvest breads - so much better in October!

8. Did I mention that it's sweater weather? I really do love sweaters.

9. Apples - from my mom's tree, sitting in a big box in my kitchen, for snacking and baking and applesauce making.

10. I just like it. The light is better, the weather is warm and then cold, and then windy and then rainy - plus, I pretty much missed all of last fall, so this fall I'm loving it double.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online