Friday, June 5, 2009

School's out for the summer....

Come on, sing along now....or don't. That's okay too. But it's true. School is done for us - which means I am now mother to a (gulp) second grader. Yeah. And one who can read. Pretty darn well. Which is great, and fun, and a teeny bit scary. Because he can read just about anything. Anything. Seriously. So you can imagine all the fun we're having, trying to explain...stuff. Nothing bad, just lots of stuff. Phew. It's alot of work! But my heart is full to bursting with excitement about the world opening up for my boy. His mind is so curious, so sharp, so inquisitive. And as someone who has devoured books by the dozen my entire life, I am dying to watch him dive in headfirst. It was a bit of a struggle for him, but the switch has flipped, and there's no stopping him now. Read on, baby boy, read on.

Anyhow.

We've been doing so much lately that I am way behind in blogging. Which I'm okay with. I have to remember that I'm here to do life, and writing about it comes after. So once again, I'm going to give you some links. Check them out, enjoy the pics, and please DON'T SKIP THE PICTURE OF AIDAN. You'll know which one. And then try not to wet your pants.

we want a pitcher, not a belly itcher!
ummmm, yeah. just, yeah.
project baby runway
hot. seriously hot.
to market we will go...
beach, anyone?
we have a future in civil engineering (or, please support me in my old age!)
memorial day roundup
10 years...in a flash.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online