Sunday, August 23, 2009

i wanna send flowers.



Someday, in my alternate life universe, I want to be a florist when I grow up. Not like a carnations and baby's breath florist, but more like the one who created the carved radish boutonniere I wanted for my junior prom. A coooool florist. I got a chance to play, and practice this last week when Amy let me help her with a wedding she was doing flowers for. It was so fun. Added bonus, all the flowers (except for the mums) are FROM MY YARD!! Who knew?! So next summer, if you know anyone who wants flowers done for their wedding, tell them to call me. If they like hydrangeas, that is.

turning my kitchen into a workshop

bridal bouquet
bridesmaid bouquet
toss bouquet
table centerpiece
another table centerpiece

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online