Monday, August 3, 2009

What's on your night stand?

I saw this floating around the internet somewhere. (see below post about rabbit holes and time suckage...) It made me laugh. Usually there is sooooo much junk on my night table, but about a week ago I just couldn't take it anymore! Plus, I hit the bookstore and used up all my credit last week. Soooooo.....here goes.

click on the picture to read the captions!


Books. Lots and lots of books. Want to know what I'm reading? You know you do. Your day won't be complete until you've got the skinny on my intellectual intake. Admit it. Here are the close ups:
On the top shelf:
on the bottom shelf:
On the left side, not pictured:
Dayplanner which I no longer use, thanks to iphone :)
The Cub Scout Book
The Bible (NASB)
Bon Apetit, July
Gourmet, July
Chloe's baby book (waiting to be filled out)
The last 3 issues of Vanity Fair
Pottery Barn Home (book)
Various catalogs (which need to be recycled)

So there. That's it, in it's entirety. Are you totally entertained? Me either. Okay, I do have a tiny confession. I removed something before I photographed, only because it was way too gross to publish on the internet. Apparently, last night after bathtime somebody neglected to take their used, ear-cleaning Q-tips to the trash as instructed, and instead left them on MY NIGHTSTAND. I was so tired I didn't notice until I went to take a picture. Eeewwww. Somethings I do for the good of the public. You can thank me later.
Bloggers, come on. Take a pic of yours, and post it. Just for fun. Commenters, tell me - WHAT'S ON YOUR NIGHTSTAND?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I simply cannot take a picture of my nightstand. But...have you already read Those Who Save Us?? Very very well written and moving book. Hard, very hard to read in some parts, but so so good. Tell me when you've read it!

Linda

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online