Tuesday, August 11, 2009

more summer sewing....

Another fun project from my favorite new book...."Weekend Sewing" by Heather Ross. And she's really not kidding - this took me about 2 hours, start to finish. I think it turned out pretty cute. Instead of making spaghetti straps, I whipped up some bias tape from a coordinating fabric and used it for the straps and the trim at the bottom. Fun. Cute. Best model ever. Too bad she won't stand still for a photo! But she does say "dress. pretty." Can't ask for more than that! :)



3 comments:

Stacie said...

i am going to order that book!! love it. :) and so cute. i need to go downtown to Bs for fabric!!!

Stacey J said...

Hey Sarah, can I hire you?! My girls need some cute dresses like that and 1. I don't have the time to spend figuring out patters and what not and 2. I def don't have the vision. Way to go. You have a great talent!

Unknown said...

Sarah, I am so proud of all you can do! You have to show me how to make the seam binding. The colors are so perfect for Chloe. Amazing!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online